Hi – How was your Christmas? I do hope it was filled with Love, Laughter and Lots of yummy food.
I haven’t updated my blog for a while, so when traveltweets flicked me this, I thought it was time to get it going again.
Rules are simple :
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
- I have the best friends and family in the world! This year has been HUGE for me. I stepped out of my comfort zone to explore new possibilities in London – up until June 07 I was living in Sydney and without the support of my friends and family I would have crumbled.
- I’m new to a lot of things – social media, internet applications, blogging & even photography & most of the time I’m self taught.
- I finished school at 14.
- My nana’s funeral was one of the most special times in my life. Bonding at that level with family members, sharing stories and feeling the love surrounding us all – I’ll never forget it.
- I was born in New Zealand – Nelson to be precise, but only lived in NZ for 6 years. Have lived in Singapore for 2 years and Australia until last year (oh I did 6 months in France too)
- I just can’t get enough of this wonderful world of ours. I started going on trips without the family at 20 and have not stopped. Last year I traveled for 7 months, visiting China, UK, Spain, Turkey, Romania & Morocco and have to say ‘last year was the best year of my life!’
- I love being in Love. Something about sharing and caring for another person. Doing special things for them, putting them first at times and getting it all back in return – makes me melt.
So – there you have it – 7 random facts about me – now I get to tag 7 others